Friday, August 10, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color

Influenster (influenster.com) Was super good to me in my summer beauty voxbox! They sent me a bottle of Salley Hansen Magnetic nail color to try out!

I was beyond Excited to test this out, as I had been reading all over the place about how awesome it is. I am thrilled with how this product works! It did take me a few trys to get the technique down, but once I did, I love it! It creates a new look every time you use it, so one bottle of polish is really like several different bottles. Its pretty easy to do, just paint one nail and hold the magnet (provided on top of bottle) over that fingernail. The magnet creates a slightly different look each time. Its really cool, and something that I plan to continue to use for a while. Love it, gets a grade of A in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment