Friday, August 10, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

Hey all! As most of you know my blog has been used almost 100% to discuss racing. But starting today and going into the future I'm going to be using it for more, including talking about products I have tested out! Hope you all enjoy :)

So Every now and then a great company call Influenster (influenter.com) sends me new products to test out and review. This time around, I was lucky enough to receive their summer voxbox. Inside I found Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen, and let me be the first to tell you it ROCKS!

I have never used another sunscreen that went on a smooth or smelled as good as this one does! It helps to keep my skin hydrated while at the same time making sure I don't burn. I received the 30 SPF to try, and I liked it so much that I went and bough the 50 SPF for times when I know I'll need it. I am not usually a big fan of sunscreen because most of them make me break out. I had no issues with this product at all. Its great for people with sensitive skin. And it works like a charm, saved my skin when I was outside all day. I 100% recommend this product to anyone, A++.



No comments:

Post a Comment